- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
san jose earthquakes
This may be the most disturbing thing I’ve ever seen. But why should I be the only one to suffer? Yep, it’s the triumphant return of the Mascot Power Rankings, featuring glorious victory by Benny the Bull, gratuitous Pat Patriot, Pluto-kun fu, and a Brazilian mascot named Senhor Testiculo who spends a disturbing amount of time with children. Onward!
David Beckham took exception to Rafael Baca kicking the ball down the field during extra time as the LA Galaxy were trying to tie the game. His reaction earned him a yellow card – and sparked several minutes of screaming, as well as pushing and shoving between the two teams.