- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The 2014 World Cup will be hosted in Brazil, with countries throughout the world congregating for one of globe’s most popular tournaments. With events like these, the language barrier can often lead to unforeseen difficulties for visiting fans. Luckily the (legal!) prostitutes of Belo Horizonte, Brazil, who mostly speak Portuguese, are flocking to free English classes.
How To Win A Soccer Match: Have Your Club’s Home City Police Force Draw Guns On The Opposition In Their Locker Room At Halftime
Playing the second leg of the Copa Sudamericana final, Brazil’s Sao Paolo led Argentinian soccer club Tigre 2-0 at halftime. But before the intermission, things got a bit out of control as officials and players from both clubs brawled on the pitch. That’s when 20 Brazilian police officers reportedly intervened, attacking Tigre players in the locker room with sticks and even drawing guns.