- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The 2014 World Cup will be hosted in Brazil, with countries throughout the world congregating for one of globe’s most popular tournaments. With events like these, the language barrier can often lead to unforeseen difficulties for visiting fans. Luckily the (legal!) prostitutes of Belo Horizonte, Brazil, who mostly speak Portuguese, are flocking to free English classes.
How To Win A Soccer Match: Have Your Club’s Home City Police Force Draw Guns On The Opposition In Their Locker Room At Halftime
Playing the second leg of the Copa Sudamericana final, Brazil’s Sao Paolo led Argentinian soccer club Tigre 2-0 at halftime. But before the intermission, things got a bit out of control as officials and players from both clubs brawled on the pitch. That’s when 20 Brazilian police officers reportedly intervened, attacking Tigre players in the locker room with sticks and even drawing guns.