- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
sean kimerling testicular cancer foundation
Tyler Austin is a 21-year-old right field prospect in the New York Yankees farm system, but his journey to professional baseball wasn’t so smooth. At only 17 years old – right as scouts and showcases and the looming pressure of baseball at the next level came into focus – he noticed a lump in his testicle.
The video above comes to us via our friends at the Sean Kimerling Testicular Cancer Foundation, which aims to raise the awareness of testicular cancer and the importance of early diagnosis and treatment. In short: it’s about balls, which we often write about on SportsGrid. It’s almost Valentine’s day, guys. Love your balls. Get the check… but probably do it yourself.