- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
sean kimerling testicular cancer foundation
Tyler Austin is a 21-year-old right field prospect in the New York Yankees farm system, but his journey to professional baseball wasn’t so smooth. At only 17 years old – right as scouts and showcases and the looming pressure of baseball at the next level came into focus – he noticed a lump in his testicle.
The video above comes to us via our friends at the Sean Kimerling Testicular Cancer Foundation, which aims to raise the awareness of testicular cancer and the importance of early diagnosis and treatment. In short: it’s about balls, which we often write about on SportsGrid. It’s almost Valentine’s day, guys. Love your balls. Get the check… but probably do it yourself.