- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
sean kimerling testicular cancer foundation
Tyler Austin is a 21-year-old right field prospect in the New York Yankees farm system, but his journey to professional baseball wasn’t so smooth. At only 17 years old – right as scouts and showcases and the looming pressure of baseball at the next level came into focus – he noticed a lump in his testicle.
The video above comes to us via our friends at the Sean Kimerling Testicular Cancer Foundation, which aims to raise the awareness of testicular cancer and the importance of early diagnosis and treatment. In short: it’s about balls, which we often write about on SportsGrid. It’s almost Valentine’s day, guys. Love your balls. Get the check… but probably do it yourself.