- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
sean kimerling testicular cancer foundation
Tyler Austin is a 21-year-old right field prospect in the New York Yankees farm system, but his journey to professional baseball wasn’t so smooth. At only 17 years old – right as scouts and showcases and the looming pressure of baseball at the next level came into focus – he noticed a lump in his testicle.
The video above comes to us via our friends at the Sean Kimerling Testicular Cancer Foundation, which aims to raise the awareness of testicular cancer and the importance of early diagnosis and treatment. In short: it’s about balls, which we often write about on SportsGrid. It’s almost Valentine’s day, guys. Love your balls. Get the check… but probably do it yourself.