- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
sean kimerling testicular cancer foundation
Tyler Austin is a 21-year-old right field prospect in the New York Yankees farm system, but his journey to professional baseball wasn’t so smooth. At only 17 years old – right as scouts and showcases and the looming pressure of baseball at the next level came into focus – he noticed a lump in his testicle.
The video above comes to us via our friends at the Sean Kimerling Testicular Cancer Foundation, which aims to raise the awareness of testicular cancer and the importance of early diagnosis and treatment. In short: it’s about balls, which we often write about on SportsGrid. It’s almost Valentine’s day, guys. Love your balls. Get the check… but probably do it yourself.