- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Serena Williams still doesn’t know that this is the girl she’s going to destroy in the first round of the French Open.
Her reaction was censored, and we can see why. During Williams’ 6-0, 6-1 win, Schiavone turned to a ball
boy man for emotional support.
Here’s a little primer on Sabine Lisciki, the German tennis player that stunned Serena Williams today at Wimbledon. We also have a slideshow of pictures since she’s a total babe.
The most confident woman on the face of the Earth looked oddly nervous as she tried to explain her regrets, in front of 13 trillion critics with cameras. Let’s hope this is the final installment of the series, k?
I have a hard time believing that Maria Sharapova can’t get into any party she wants to. According to Serena’s interview with Rolling Stone, the cool kids don’t like this tall, leggy, blonde. Bullshit meters everywhere are exploding right now…