- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Serena Williams still doesn’t know that this is the girl she’s going to destroy in the first round of the French Open.
Her reaction was censored, and we can see why. During Williams’ 6-0, 6-1 win, Schiavone turned to a ball
boy man for emotional support.
Here’s a little primer on Sabine Lisciki, the German tennis player that stunned Serena Williams today at Wimbledon. We also have a slideshow of pictures since she’s a total babe.
The most confident woman on the face of the Earth looked oddly nervous as she tried to explain her regrets, in front of 13 trillion critics with cameras. Let’s hope this is the final installment of the series, k?
I have a hard time believing that Maria Sharapova can’t get into any party she wants to. According to Serena’s interview with Rolling Stone, the cool kids don’t like this tall, leggy, blonde. Bullshit meters everywhere are exploding right now…
Serena Williams Wins French Open, Her Team Promptly Gets Started On A Handle Of Jack Daniels And 2 Liter Coke
Grand Slam? More like Grand Slammed! As in drunk. Because she’s probably there right now. Jack and Coke, though? You can take the tennis legend outta Compton, but you can’t take the Compton outta the tennis legend. See what else they’re chugging in the locker room.