- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Serena Williams still doesn’t know that this is the girl she’s going to destroy in the first round of the French Open.
Her reaction was censored, and we can see why. During Williams’ 6-0, 6-1 win, Schiavone turned to a ball
boy man for emotional support.
Here’s a little primer on Sabine Lisciki, the German tennis player that stunned Serena Williams today at Wimbledon. We also have a slideshow of pictures since she’s a total babe.
The most confident woman on the face of the Earth looked oddly nervous as she tried to explain her regrets, in front of 13 trillion critics with cameras. Let’s hope this is the final installment of the series, k?
I have a hard time believing that Maria Sharapova can’t get into any party she wants to. According to Serena’s interview with Rolling Stone, the cool kids don’t like this tall, leggy, blonde. Bullshit meters everywhere are exploding right now…