- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Italian Soccer Star Gennaro Gattuso Says If He’s Convicted In Match-Fixing Trial, He’ll Kill Himself In The Streets
Italian Series A player Mirko Vucinic scored the winning goal against Pescara today and celebrated by running about the pitch sans pantalones. His coach was not amused.
Not too many Udinese supporters traveled to Genoa to witness their team’s 2-0 victory over Sampdoria in Serie A yesterday. It’s a distance of 512 kilometers, according to Google Maps, so we understand why so few people made the trip. Excuse us: person. As in, one.