- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
“That Looks F*cking…That Looks Like It’s Fun”: Seth Davis Was Really Excited About FGCU’s Post-Upset Celebration
Seth Davis, college hoops writer for Sports Illustrated and CBS Sports, should really be more careful with his tweets. Recently tweeting about UFC, Davis voiced his, well, displeasure. Not with the violence or the fighting or the shortened lifespans or any other normal complaint of a typical detractor, but the homoeroticism. He’s a parent, guys.