- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
“That Looks F*cking…That Looks Like It’s Fun”: Seth Davis Was Really Excited About FGCU’s Post-Upset Celebration
Seth Davis, college hoops writer for Sports Illustrated and CBS Sports, should really be more careful with his tweets. Recently tweeting about UFC, Davis voiced his, well, displeasure. Not with the violence or the fighting or the shortened lifespans or any other normal complaint of a typical detractor, but the homoeroticism. He’s a parent, guys.