- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
“That Looks F*cking…That Looks Like It’s Fun”: Seth Davis Was Really Excited About FGCU’s Post-Upset Celebration
Seth Davis, college hoops writer for Sports Illustrated and CBS Sports, should really be more careful with his tweets. Recently tweeting about UFC, Davis voiced his, well, displeasure. Not with the violence or the fighting or the shortened lifespans or any other normal complaint of a typical detractor, but the homoeroticism. He’s a parent, guys.