- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The University Of Iowa Is Still Defending Its Re-Hiring Of Peter Gray, The Man Accused Of Trading Football Tickets For Sexual Favors
The University of Iowa may have just taken the first few steps in covering their tracks concerning Peter Gray, the disgraced former academics advisor for the University of Iowa athletic department who resigned last Monday in the wake of sexual harassment accusations.