- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This one’s for all the Summer League marbles. Here were the best plays from the NBA’s Las Vegas finale.
Hell of a day for David Stern analogies. You heard about Bryant Gumbel’s scathing criticism on last night’s Real Sports, and now from free-agent-to-be Shannon Brown comes a comparison from an entirely different angle – and somewhat less cutting, though still unflattering for the commish. Brown, like many others, has had just about enough of Stern’s PR spin he’s using to try to dominate lockout conversation and make the other side out to be the bad guys. And he had an interesting way of describing it.
Oh, Shannon. Shannon, Shannon, Shannon. Had you never tweeted that exclamatory denial about not sleeping with Pau Gasol’s girlfriend, we wouldn’t be in this situation.
Shannon Brown took to Twitter on Saturday night to deny a rumor that he slept with Laker teammate Pau Gasol’s girlfriend, Silvia Lopez Castro, inadvertently breathing life into the rumor.
We knew that there was a reason that fans campaigned for Shannon Brown to be in this year’s dunk contest. He was just saving his best for the highest stage. Watch for yourself.