- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Shouldn’t an NFL network analyst at least pretend to be objective? And should dogs at any time be required to wear clothes?
Welcome to an early edition of SportsGrid’s Tuesday feature, “Shut Up,” (pronounced: “shut up… comma”) where we add a name after the comma, telling that person to stop saying words, because they’re being stupid. This week, that person is Richie Incognito, because, duh. Shannon Sharpe will take it from here, with lots of (smart) yelling.
Not since Gilda Radner lampooned Barbara Walters has “Saturday Night Live” been so on topic with a celebrity’s speech impediment.
Bill Belichick Was A Dick For Not Talking To CBS, And Shannon Sharpe Was Absolutely Right To Call Him On It
Noted great friend of media members Bill Belichick was uncharacteristically unwilling to share his innermost thoughts with the press following his team’s 28-13 AFC title game loss to the Ravens yesterday, and blew off CBS for a brief postgame interview. This led to an on-air rebuke from Shannon Sharpe – and it was richly deserved. See it after the jump.
The last two years, in an effort to promote the Victoria’s Secret fashion show broadcast, CBS’ The NFL Today has brought models onto the program. Could the show’s hosts contain themselves? You probably know the answer.
Former All-Pro Denver Broncos tight end and current CBS football commentator Shannon Sharpe will be stepping aside from his “NFL Today” analyst duties, according to a report from SportsByBrooks.
A restraining order apparently isn’t enough to keep Shannon Sharpe off the pregame show, something that doesn’t sit too well with one columnist.