- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Bill Belichick Was A Dick For Not Talking To CBS, And Shannon Sharpe Was Absolutely Right To Call Him On It
Noted great friend of media members Bill Belichick was uncharacteristically unwilling to share his innermost thoughts with the press following his team’s 28-13 AFC title game loss to the Ravens yesterday, and blew off CBS for a brief postgame interview. This led to an on-air rebuke from Shannon Sharpe – and it was richly deserved. See it after the jump.
The last two years, in an effort to promote the Victoria’s Secret fashion show broadcast, CBS’ The NFL Today has brought models onto the program. Could the show’s hosts contain themselves? You probably know the answer.
Former All-Pro Denver Broncos tight end and current CBS football commentator Shannon Sharpe will be stepping aside from his “NFL Today” analyst duties, according to a report from SportsByBrooks.
A restraining order apparently isn’t enough to keep Shannon Sharpe off the pregame show, something that doesn’t sit too well with one columnist.