- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
What a bummer. Can you imagine the things Chuck would say if he were on NBA 2K15? The possibilities were endless. Guess we’ll have to put up with “Shaqtin’ A Fool” and “Birdman, Birdman!” from the Big Aristotle. Let’s just hope we find a glitch for JaVale McGee.
The NBA on TNT crew tipped their proverbial caps in Craig Sager’s direction today, honoring the beloved sideline reporter as he misses this year’s NBA playoffs to undergo treatment for leukemia.
Usually we have to watch “Inside The NBA” on TNT to see Charles Barkley and Shaquille O’Neal give each other some good-natured shit. But thanks to the Internet, namely Twitter, Shaq was able to keep the fun going while Barkley sits in with CBS to do college basketball analysis.
As Shaq Reportedly Crowdsources A ‘Shaq Fu’ Sequel, The Angry Video Game Nerd Reminds Us Of Just How Bad The Original One Was
Fool us once, shame on Fu. Fool us twice, shame on us. Here’s why you can’t let this happen again, America.
It’s the question that will loom large over NBA history for eternity, or until the sun explodes: How many more championships would the Lakers have won if Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O’Neal had stayed together?