- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Bruins’ Shawn Thornton is a classic enforcer. That’s why he’s stuck around with the Bruins over the last several years after drifting between minor leagues and the NHL for much of his career – he knows how to fight. But the sabres’ John Scott also knows how to fight. And John Scott is huge.
Nothing says “tough guy” like getting hit in the face by a hockey puck while maintaining your balance and remaining on your feet. Or, in this case, your skates.
Shawn Thornton took a skate to his face from Blackhawk Fernando Pisani, and on his way off the ice, some one reportedly said something he didn’t appreciate.