- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
The Bruins’ Shawn Thornton is a classic enforcer. That’s why he’s stuck around with the Bruins over the last several years after drifting between minor leagues and the NHL for much of his career – he knows how to fight. But the sabres’ John Scott also knows how to fight. And John Scott is huge.
Nothing says “tough guy” like getting hit in the face by a hockey puck while maintaining your balance and remaining on your feet. Or, in this case, your skates.
Shawn Thornton took a skate to his face from Blackhawk Fernando Pisani, and on his way off the ice, some one reportedly said something he didn’t appreciate.