- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Bruins’ Shawn Thornton is a classic enforcer. That’s why he’s stuck around with the Bruins over the last several years after drifting between minor leagues and the NHL for much of his career – he knows how to fight. But the sabres’ John Scott also knows how to fight. And John Scott is huge.
Nothing says “tough guy” like getting hit in the face by a hockey puck while maintaining your balance and remaining on your feet. Or, in this case, your skates.
Shawn Thornton took a skate to his face from Blackhawk Fernando Pisani, and on his way off the ice, some one reportedly said something he didn’t appreciate.