- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
SI Swimsuit Issue
Two voluptuous Sports Illustrated swimsuit models walk into a bar. The bartender says, “Hey, what are you doing?” SI swimsuit model Chrissy Teigen responds “I’m putting my face in Brooklyn Decker’s vagina and blowing on it.”
Oh, like a raspberry? “A vagina raspberry,” she adds.
Kate Upton Talked Her SI Swimsuit Cover With Jimmy Fallon Last Night (And Michael Phelps Was There, Too)
You might have thought the SI Swimsuit Issue publicity blitz was over, since the issue came out a couple weeksago, but you’d be wrong – Kate Upton (who, of course, graced the issue’s cover for the second consecutive year) appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night.
On Monday night, David Letterman will announce the cover model for the 2011 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.