- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
SI Swimsuit Issue
Two voluptuous Sports Illustrated swimsuit models walk into a bar. The bartender says, “Hey, what are you doing?” SI swimsuit model Chrissy Teigen responds “I’m putting my face in Brooklyn Decker’s vagina and blowing on it.”
Oh, like a raspberry? “A vagina raspberry,” she adds.
Kate Upton Talked Her SI Swimsuit Cover With Jimmy Fallon Last Night (And Michael Phelps Was There, Too)
You might have thought the SI Swimsuit Issue publicity blitz was over, since the issue came out a couple weeksago, but you’d be wrong – Kate Upton (who, of course, graced the issue’s cover for the second consecutive year) appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night.
On Monday night, David Letterman will announce the cover model for the 2011 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.