- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
SI Swimsuit Issue
Two voluptuous Sports Illustrated swimsuit models walk into a bar. The bartender says, “Hey, what are you doing?” SI swimsuit model Chrissy Teigen responds “I’m putting my face in Brooklyn Decker’s vagina and blowing on it.”
Oh, like a raspberry? “A vagina raspberry,” she adds.
Kate Upton Talked Her SI Swimsuit Cover With Jimmy Fallon Last Night (And Michael Phelps Was There, Too)
You might have thought the SI Swimsuit Issue publicity blitz was over, since the issue came out a couple weeksago, but you’d be wrong – Kate Upton (who, of course, graced the issue’s cover for the second consecutive year) appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night.
On Monday night, David Letterman will announce the cover model for the 2011 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.