- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Another NBA All Star Saturday, another round of complaints about how boring NBA All Star Saturday is. The NBA has never been more popular worldwide than it is today. So why is it that its midseason popularity contest is so maligned on an annual basis? And what can we do to fix it? The answer is simple: restrict any/all All Star festivities to actual All Stars.
Last night was All Star Saturday Night in the NBA, which means that if you were out you missed the Skills Challenge, the Three Point Contest, and the Dunk Contest. Who ran the fastest, shot the best, and the dunked the hardest, you ask? Let’s find out.