- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Another NBA All Star Saturday, another round of complaints about how boring NBA All Star Saturday is. The NBA has never been more popular worldwide than it is today. So why is it that its midseason popularity contest is so maligned on an annual basis? And what can we do to fix it? The answer is simple: restrict any/all All Star festivities to actual All Stars.
Last night was All Star Saturday Night in the NBA, which means that if you were out you missed the Skills Challenge, the Three Point Contest, and the Dunk Contest. Who ran the fastest, shot the best, and the dunked the hardest, you ask? Let’s find out.