- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watford’s dramatic win over Leicester on Sunday, sending them to the Second Division final, was almost too much for BBC3 commentator Jon Marks. Let’s listen to his call in the final seconds as he nearly spontaneously combusts, transforms to a gaseous state and floats out of the booth.
Former Sky Sports soccer commentator Andy Gray was recently fired for making sexist comments, but he was merely the first to face the consequences for those remarks: his broadcast partner, Richard Keys, resigned today.
Andy Gray, the Sky Sports announcer who was fired Monday over sexist remarks he made off the air, has apologized through his lawyers.
A video from December, of Andy Gray asking fellow Sky Sports presenter Charlotte Jackson to tuck a microphone pack down his trousers, is what got him fired.
Sky Sports is reporting that Andy Gray, probably one of the two or three most famous soccer announcers in the world, has been fired by the network.
Andy Gray and Richard Keys, two of Britain’s top soccer announcers, were suspended on Monday after making derogatory remarks about a female official.
Behold, the latest entry in the lexicon of misfortune otherwise known as “soccer balls to the back of the head.”