- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Chris Roberts of the NBDL’s Austin Toros threw down quite a slam dunk on Thursday. It’s not everyone who can leap over someone else who is 7 foot 5 and dunk a basketball emphatically in one single leap.
Every so often, comedians Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele will delve into the world of sports. Take for instance, the faux player intros of a college/high school football all-star game. Well, they’re at it again, this time ruminating on their dream slam dunks.
Black Mamba’s still got it.
You Clippers are just so damn flashy. It’s like you actually play in Los Angeles or something.