- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Chris Roberts of the NBDL’s Austin Toros threw down quite a slam dunk on Thursday. It’s not everyone who can leap over someone else who is 7 foot 5 and dunk a basketball emphatically in one single leap.
Every so often, comedians Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele will delve into the world of sports. Take for instance, the faux player intros of a college/high school football all-star game. Well, they’re at it again, this time ruminating on their dream slam dunks.
Black Mamba’s still got it.
You Clippers are just so damn flashy. It’s like you actually play in Los Angeles or something.