- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chris Roberts of the NBDL’s Austin Toros threw down quite a slam dunk on Thursday. It’s not everyone who can leap over someone else who is 7 foot 5 and dunk a basketball emphatically in one single leap.
Every so often, comedians Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele will delve into the world of sports. Take for instance, the faux player intros of a college/high school football all-star game. Well, they’re at it again, this time ruminating on their dream slam dunks.
Black Mamba’s still got it.
You Clippers are just so damn flashy. It’s like you actually play in Los Angeles or something.