- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
It’s rare that a play from scrimmage spans the width of the entire field. With the exception of kickoffs and punt returns, football is generally a game played North/South, or at least North East/West or South East/West. Enter Texas transfer and current SMU quarterback Garrett Gilbert, who goes South, then due West, only to throw the ball back East, to go North.
Pratesi sheets are the most expensive in the world, the Chinese and Italian silk blend going for around $1,500 each. Deion Sanders Jr. has Versace sheets, which only cost around $600. But he’s a college freshman, so he has to economize.
Myles Crosby is a 6-3, 205-pound safety from Colleyville Heritage High School in Texas that recorded 108 tackles, two forced fumbles and 13 passes defensed in his senior season. He has committed to play football next year at SMU. Rivals ranks him as a two-star recruit. ESPN only has a few videos and bits of information on him. Models.com ranks him 11th.