- The Daily Yam: Will This Go Down As The Easiest Buzzer-Beater Of All-Time?
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Here's Drunk Wayne Gretzky, 'Hammered'
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
38 Sunderland Fans Lose Their Seats For The Very Technical-Sounding Violation Of “Persistent Standing”
People stand up at sporting events. It’s a thing to do when the home team does something well. It’s a thing to do when it’s a close game in the waning moments. It’s a thing to do to high-five other fans you don’t know and build passing friendships through sport. It’s also an offense punishable by Sunderland. Details, after the jump.