- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
For those of you unfamiliar with the term, a “Rabona” is when you kick the ball with the wrong foot. It does not work from beyond a few feet away from goal (or really anywhere). This is a once in a lifetime score. Remarkable.
Let’s just come up with as many bad ideas as possible and see how many Qatar can pull off by 2022.
Move over Tim Howard! Everton released a video Tuesday of their under-21 goalkeeper Russell Griffiths going through individual drills during preseason camp in Austria. It seems like they made him wear a GoPro-like device on his chest to give fans a taste of what’s it like to work between the posts.
FIFA was heavily criticized for not having a concussion protocol during the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, but that may change moving forward. According to their website, FIFA will approve a new policy this week that will allow officials to take a three-minute pause so that an injured player can receive medical attention. The new protocol will be applied by UEFA starting on Sept. 30 in the Champions League.