- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Oh, so you thought as time passed, progress was achieved? Well, everything is backwards in Russia, friend! Russia is in the midst of passing an anti-gay bill, which basically criminalizes any public display of gay rights. And since the 2014 Winter Olympics are being held in Sochi, Russia, this will affect people outside of the country, too. Details, after the jump.
The Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia are just one year away from Thursday, and this week Russian President Vladimir Putin is touring the city and its facilities. Spending on these Olympics — $51 billion — outdoes every past Olympic games, but there is one vital thing the largest price tag in Olympics history might not be able to buy: snow.