- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Oh, so you thought as time passed, progress was achieved? Well, everything is backwards in Russia, friend! Russia is in the midst of passing an anti-gay bill, which basically criminalizes any public display of gay rights. And since the 2014 Winter Olympics are being held in Sochi, Russia, this will affect people outside of the country, too. Details, after the jump.
The Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia are just one year away from Thursday, and this week Russian President Vladimir Putin is touring the city and its facilities. Spending on these Olympics — $51 billion — outdoes every past Olympic games, but there is one vital thing the largest price tag in Olympics history might not be able to buy: snow.