- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This fake ESPN 30 for 30 documentary on “The Space Jam Game” is one of the greatest things we’ve ever seen.
In Honor Of Michael Jordan’s 50th Birthday: How The Winning Dunk From ‘Space Jam’ Encapsulates His Career
Today marks the 50th birthday of Michael Jordan, the greatest basketball player of all time. Everyone is sharing their favorite MJ plays and memories, but one aspect of Jordan’s career is woefully under-appreciated on this day: how Space Jam, specifically Jordan’s game-winning dunk from the big game, is the perfect microcosm of his days in the NBA.
I loved Space Jam. Absolutely loved it. I was also six-years-old and thought Michael Jordan had a knack for baseball. It was a shitty movie. The low point of several NBA legends. The low point of the Looney Tunes. The low point of sport cinema. So obviously, LeBron James wishes he could make a sequel, starring himself. Read more after the jump.
NBA drama-queens Dwight Howard and Carmelo Anthony are in the news again. They’re starring in a major Chinese motion picture, titled Amazing, slated for release this summer, in China. And fortunately for us, a trailer has surfaced. Take a look: