- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Darnell Dockett Spat In His Own Teammate Kerry Rhodes’ Face Because He Hates Logic And Football Strategy
Arizona Cardinals safety Kerry Rhodes likes winning football games. With Arizona trailing 7-6 and the Jets on the brink of scoring a late touchdown, Rhodes tried to convince teammate Darnell Dockett that the only way they could win was if they let New York score so their offense could get the ball back. Darnell Dockett was not on board with this plan.
The Diamondbacks’ Wily Mo Pena hit a walkoff home run last night to give his team a 6-4 win over the Indians…but some people were way more interested in something else he did.