- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Darnell Dockett Spat In His Own Teammate Kerry Rhodes’ Face Because He Hates Logic And Football Strategy
Arizona Cardinals safety Kerry Rhodes likes winning football games. With Arizona trailing 7-6 and the Jets on the brink of scoring a late touchdown, Rhodes tried to convince teammate Darnell Dockett that the only way they could win was if they let New York score so their offense could get the ball back. Darnell Dockett was not on board with this plan.
The Diamondbacks’ Wily Mo Pena hit a walkoff home run last night to give his team a 6-4 win over the Indians…but some people were way more interested in something else he did.