- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Darnell Dockett Spat In His Own Teammate Kerry Rhodes’ Face Because He Hates Logic And Football Strategy
Arizona Cardinals safety Kerry Rhodes likes winning football games. With Arizona trailing 7-6 and the Jets on the brink of scoring a late touchdown, Rhodes tried to convince teammate Darnell Dockett that the only way they could win was if they let New York score so their offense could get the ball back. Darnell Dockett was not on board with this plan.
The Diamondbacks’ Wily Mo Pena hit a walkoff home run last night to give his team a 6-4 win over the Indians…but some people were way more interested in something else he did.