- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Darnell Dockett Spat In His Own Teammate Kerry Rhodes’ Face Because He Hates Logic And Football Strategy
Arizona Cardinals safety Kerry Rhodes likes winning football games. With Arizona trailing 7-6 and the Jets on the brink of scoring a late touchdown, Rhodes tried to convince teammate Darnell Dockett that the only way they could win was if they let New York score so their offense could get the ball back. Darnell Dockett was not on board with this plan.
The Diamondbacks’ Wily Mo Pena hit a walkoff home run last night to give his team a 6-4 win over the Indians…but some people were way more interested in something else he did.