- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sports and God
Jermaine Lawrence has some serious talent. Only a high school sophomore, Rivals lists him as having basketball scholarship offers from Louisville and Virginia Tech. In fact, the only thing that might hold Lawrence’s budding career back is…his religion.
About 30 seconds into the video you’ll see after the jump, high school running back Ronnie Hastie scores a touchdown, takes a knee, and points a finger to the sky. Then, all heaven breaks loose.
Fundamentalist Christian Bryan Fischer is the Director of Issue Analysis at the American Family Association and holder of an…interesting viewpoint as to how the U.S. has avoided another 9/11-type catastrophe.
Urban Meyer, head coach of the University of Florida’s football team, didn’t know that a crazy pastor in his state planned on burning the Quran until his players told him. I think this is awesome.
The NBA now has an obscure betting line to call its own according to the folks at Bookmaker.com, who sent me the following email.
A predominantly Muslim high school football team in Dearborn, Michigan practices from 11pm to 4am during the daytime-fasting month of Ramadan.