- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
William Schnittman is a three-time national champion for the University of Michigan rowing team. The 25-year-old was an Olympic hopeful, training at the Oklahoma City National High Performance Center. But he was also dealing with a problem involving a stalker, 36-year-old Darrell Wilson, because of a love triangle. Details, after the jump.