- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
William Schnittman is a three-time national champion for the University of Michigan rowing team. The 25-year-old was an Olympic hopeful, training at the Oklahoma City National High Performance Center. But he was also dealing with a problem involving a stalker, 36-year-old Darrell Wilson, because of a love triangle. Details, after the jump.