- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
William Schnittman is a three-time national champion for the University of Michigan rowing team. The 25-year-old was an Olympic hopeful, training at the Oklahoma City National High Performance Center. But he was also dealing with a problem involving a stalker, 36-year-old Darrell Wilson, because of a love triangle. Details, after the jump.