- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
stanley cup finals
If you’re not acquainted with the couple spotted kissing during the Vancouver riots last week, The Today Show is here to help.
Nathan Kotylak is 17 years old. He’s a newly minted high school graduate, as well as a promising water polo player. You probably hate him.
It wasn’t just a photo- the now-famous couple from the Vancouver riots, Scott Jones and Alex Thomas, was also captured on video.
There were many questions to be asked about the amazing photo of a couple lying on the ground kissing in the middle of the Vancouver riots. Chief among them: “Who were they?” Well, mystery solved.
We’ve all been ashamed of ourselves at some point or another, and when we feel that way, we want to make amends. After last night’s rioting, that process is starting for the city of Vancouver.
Some pretty disturbing images emerged from last night’s Vancouver riots, and they were splashed all over Canada’s front pages this morning.
Some of the photos from last night’s Vancouver riots are funny. Some are disturbing. All of them, however, are of things that the city would rather forget.
Shortly after Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals last night, we wrote about rioting taking place in Vancouver. It was worse than we realized.
Many Vancouver fans marked the team’s bitter defeat in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals by…rioting around town.