- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Stephen A. Smith
He is the shadow in the night. He is the wind. He is the guy on TV who brags about his presence in NBA locker rooms at least once a week. FACT: You cannot take a poop in an NBA locker room with S.A.S. knowing its exact dimensions.
They have basically the same name and a similar look, but Steve Smith played in the NBA for 13 seasons, while Stephen A. Smith sits at a desk with a thesaurus and screams about LeBron.
‘First Take’ Devolves Further Into Chaos As Stephen A. Smith Rips Jay Cutler, Vanderbilt, The Cowboys And Skip Bayless All At Once
I mean, it’s not funny, per se, that the Steelers’ entire backfield got arrested yesterday for smoking weed — but it’s kind of funny. Stephen A. Smith makes it funnier.
Preferably to get ice bucketed together. Watch Stephen A. Smith give the longest pre-ice bucket challenge speech in internet history (followed by an explanation as to why he particularly isn’t cool with being cold).
He’s dealing with it. As for the news media he’s been cast away from — we’re clinging to the story his words created (as evident by this TMZ video). At least he doesn’t have to go on TV and grasp at straws this week like the rest of his colleagues.