- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Sometimes here at SportsGrid, we try to come up with witty, slightly vague headlines that entice the readers to click through and read more. It’s a widely used tactic that absolutely has its time and place. This story, however, in which a quarterback was placed on the disabled list for simply raising two fingers in the air, requires us to be completely upfront about the situation. You might not believe us otherwise.
With his South Carolina Gamecocks slotted at 12th in the initial coaches poll for the 2011 college football season, Steve Spurrier is feeling good. Good enough that he no longer cares what he says on TV? We’re not sure about that.
South Carolina quarterback Stephen Garcia’s many run-ins with the law, and program rules -many of which involve alcohol – are practically the stuff of legend at this point. And now his position coach is having some difficulties of his own.