- Chad Johnson Went From Jail To Good Morning America In Less Than A Day
- Chris Kluwe Watched That Mermaid Documentary On Discovery Channel And Twitter Hilarity Ensued
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Cover "22" To Follow Up Last Year's "Call Me Maybe"
- The Miami Heat Are Still Favored To Win The NBA Championship
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
When Stephon Marbury first started balling on the basketball courts of Brooklyn, few imagined that he would finally find success, satisfaction and adoration in Beijing, China. But he has achieved all that and much more — including a life-sized bronze statue of himself — in his new home. Life truly is strange.
Stephon Marbury left the NBA in disgrace a few years ago, and the last that many people saw of “Starbury” was him eating Vaseline. But you can cross “Vaseline eater” off his tombstone and replace that with “Champion,” as Steph scored 41 points in the Chinese Basketball Association title game to lead the Beijing Ducks to victory. Watch him get thrown in the air by jubilant teammates, after the jump.