- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Judging by how Steve Francis looks nowadays, he can keep the change.
It’s always nice when former NBA stars show up at All Star Weekend. With this year’s festivities in Houston, former Rockets stars Yao Ming, Hakeem Olajuwon, Charles Barkley, and Dikembe Mutombo have all come to town. Former Rockets star Steve Francis is also in town, though not in the same shape is the aforementioned stars.
Just stop. (Also, some NSFW language, so wear headphones if you’re at work.)
Just six years ago, Steve Francis was the starting point guard in the NBA All-Star game. But recently, he became one of the few items the U.S. exported to China, when he signed with the Beijing Shougang Ducks of the Chinese Basketball Association in November. Now, after less than two weeks, it looks the Ducks are going to ship him back.