- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
It’s always nice when former NBA stars show up at All Star Weekend. With this year’s festivities in Houston, former Rockets stars Yao Ming, Hakeem Olajuwon, Charles Barkley, and Dikembe Mutombo have all come to town. Former Rockets star Steve Francis is also in town, though not in the same shape is the aforementioned stars.
Just stop. (Also, some NSFW language, so wear headphones if you’re at work.)
Just six years ago, Steve Francis was the starting point guard in the NBA All-Star game. But recently, he became one of the few items the U.S. exported to China, when he signed with the Beijing Shougang Ducks of the Chinese Basketball Association in November. Now, after less than two weeks, it looks the Ducks are going to ship him back.