- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
I watched much of last night’s Mavs-Heat game with the sound off. It was nothing against any of the announcers; I was just doing other things and wanted to be able to keep tabs on the action without being totally sucked in. And in hindsight, I’m pretty satisfied with my decision, because it allowed me to miss a dumb development… until now.
This Chris Paul fiasco is quickly spinning out of control for the NBA. And earlier today, TNT analyst Steve Kerr had some strong words for the league on Colin Cowherd‘s ESPN Radio show. On top of what’s already happened, things could still get worse, according to Kerr.