- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) May 15, 2014
He finally read my post from Tuesday.
Who’s Gonna Be The Next Lakers Coach, And How Would Steve Kerr Choose Between The Lakers And Knicks?
Here are our thoughts on who the next Lakers head coach will be. Steve Kerr is one option, but he also has the Knicks. So how the hell would you choose?
If the New York Post is right, and that’s a big “if,” Steve Kerr will coach the Knicks next year. Whaddya think, New Yorkers?
I watched much of last night’s Mavs-Heat game with the sound off. It was nothing against any of the announcers; I was just doing other things and wanted to be able to keep tabs on the action without being totally sucked in. And in hindsight, I’m pretty satisfied with my decision, because it allowed me to miss a dumb development… until now.
This Chris Paul fiasco is quickly spinning out of control for the NBA. And earlier today, TNT analyst Steve Kerr had some strong words for the league on Colin Cowherd‘s ESPN Radio show. On top of what’s already happened, things could still get worse, according to Kerr.