- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
If the New York Post is right, and that’s a big “if,” Steve Kerr will coach the Knicks next year. Whaddya think, New Yorkers?
I watched much of last night’s Mavs-Heat game with the sound off. It was nothing against any of the announcers; I was just doing other things and wanted to be able to keep tabs on the action without being totally sucked in. And in hindsight, I’m pretty satisfied with my decision, because it allowed me to miss a dumb development… until now.
This Chris Paul fiasco is quickly spinning out of control for the NBA. And earlier today, TNT analyst Steve Kerr had some strong words for the league on Colin Cowherd‘s ESPN Radio show. On top of what’s already happened, things could still get worse, according to Kerr.