- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
You probably turned off the Knicks-Pacers game on Wednesday sometime in the third quarter; after all, the game was 102-66 after 36 minutes. But if you did, you missed Iman Shumpert trip over himself, drop the ball, swing his leg wildly, expertly strike the ball with his back heel and send it rocketing across the court to Steve Novak. And he made the three, of course, giving Shumpert an unintentional kick ball assist.
With New York down 91-88 and under 30 seconds to go in yesterday’s Knicks-Bulls matinee, translucent three-point shooting ghost Steve Novak launched one from beyond the arc that teased the cylinder in about as ridiculous a fashion as possible before spinning out harmlessly. It ended up not mattering, as New York got the win thanks to Carmelo Anthony’s ball hogging heroics, but still: how the hell didn’t this basketball go in this hoop?