- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Super Bowl XLVIII
The NFL Is Brainstorming Storm Contingency Plans For The New York Super Bowl, Could Have Game On Saturday
Super Bowl XLVIII at New Jersey’s MetLife Stadium is still 355 days away, but that hasn’t stopped the NFL from beginning to devise a contingency plan should the first outdoor cold-weather Super Bowl be adversely affected by a mammoth blizzard, much like the Northeast was just a few days ago. Super Bowl Saturday? It could happen.
The location of the 2014 Super Bowl hath been decided, and it will be held in…New York! That’s why Mayor Michael Bloomberg held a happy press conference, right? It’ll be held in the proud home of the New York Giants! And the New York Jets! If the USA Today headline says that it’s gonna be a New York Super Bowl, it must be true, right?
Color me skeptical, but outdoor football in February in New Jersey does not sound like the ideal way to spend a Sunday night. I do not stand alone in my doubt.