- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
super bowl xlviii
NSFW: This Yelling Seahawks Fan Showed His Penis On The Local News (PLUS: Seattle’s GM, Shirtless, With A Championship Belt!)
It doesn’t get much creepier than that. But the big question is… is the 9/11 truther a thug? Or was he just reacting passionately after a big win?
It’s not the offseason just yet! Each week during the playoffs, we are going to break down some Fantasy performances in all of the big postseason matchups. Does it project to 2014 success? We shall see…
We wouldn’t go to Times Square if you paid us. Luckily, there are people dumb enough to not only own and use Google Glass, but to take it to the most crowded place on Earth right now, and record the experience from a first person perspective. Great — we didn’t feel like getting off the couch today, anyway.
For once, people aren’t going with prop bets. Watch these two comedy juggernauts lay it all on the line, with the fate of the free world hanging in the balance. Or just some fun, run-of-the-mill public humiliation.
…Or an unsanctioned Super Bowl XLVIII tailgate party — which ever comes first. Video of the grueling process of body painting two beautiful women, as well as some choice behind-the-scenes Instagram photos, after the jump.