- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
super bowl xlviii
Whoever made this commercial must have just recently been introduced to subtlety, because it’s incredibly clear that they’re selling guns — which is why the NFL isn’t having any of it. What do you think?
Do you happen to live in Jacksonville, Philadelphia, New York, New York, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Oakland, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, Minnesota, Washington D.C., St. Louis, or Arizona? Relax, we’re here to help distract you from your favorite shitty football team. You’re lucky — the next 90 days are chock full of awesome movies. Here’s how you’ll get through the winter of your discontent…