- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Even Mitt Romney Thinks Arizona’s Governor Should Veto The Bill That Could Cost The State Super Bowl XLIX
There’s a bill on the desk of Arizona governor Jan Brewer that will become law in five days if she does not veto it. Senate Bill 1062 would give religious people in Arizona the ability to refuse or restrict services to gay people based on their beliefs.
Well, at least someone is trying to make this game interesting.
It began with a safety, and ended with an awesome Hillary Clinton tweet. Yep, you read that correctly.
Bad Day at Secaucus Junction: Super Bowl-bound passengers were chanting “New Jersey sucks!” at the train station today, as a security bottleneck at the main hub headed to MetLife Stadium caused tempers to flare.
Puppy Bowl Report: There Was A Blackout (Of Course), And Keyboard Cat As Bruno Mars Was Kitty Halftime Show
Both Eli the Ape and Buffett the Manatee have picked the correct Super Bowl winner six years running. But this year they’ve chosen opposite teams. Something’s gotta give! Surf vs. Turf! It’s gonna be a showdown!
From the 2005 episode “Bonfire of the Manatees”, this appeared. I have total confidence it will reflect today’s final score.
It’s official: the puppies shall rise on Sunday and conquer all. Just look at these updated Super Bowl Commercial Power Rankings for proof.