- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
suzy favor hamilton
We’ve already told you about how Suzy Favor Hamilton went from Olympian runner to prolific Las Vegas escort, all while performing promotional work for Disney. As our own Glenn Davis noted in the original post, we’re certianly not here to judge. But The Daily Beast looked into the escort service, and the details shed some more (sketchy) light on this strange situation.
The Story Of How An Olympian Wound Up As A High-Priced Escort Is The Craziest Thing You’ll Read Today
If you’ve been following the Olympics for a long time, you probably know the name Suzy Favor Hamilton, if only vaguely. She never medaled, but she competed for Team USA in 1992, 1996, and 2000, was an outrageously successful runner in college before that, and appeared in tons of ads. Odds are, you’d hear her name and think, “Hmm, yeah, sounds familiar, I remember that from somewhere… hmm…” Well, that uncertainty’s about to change.