- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
It’s the moment that launched 1,000 memes, one that’s widely considered to be one of the creepiest in sports media history: a visibly drunk Joe Namath, during an ESPN-televised NFL game, leaning in to try to kiss reporter Suzy Kolber. Here’s what she said about that night.
Immediately after former Heisman winner Mark Ingram was selected in the NFL Draft last night, ESPN’s Suzy Kolber read him an email from his father, currently serving a prison sentence. Things got emotional, and so will you.
In an interview with USA Today’s Michael McCarthy, NBC “Sunday Night Football” sideline reporter Andrea Kremer says that the negative attention garnered by ESPN’s Jeanine Edwards in the past week is distressing.
Suzy Kolber is great at what she does for ESPN, but her NFL Live producers put her in an awkward position when they asked her to read aloud Chris Johnson’s angry tweets on air.