- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
It’s the moment that launched 1,000 memes, one that’s widely considered to be one of the creepiest in sports media history: a visibly drunk Joe Namath, during an ESPN-televised NFL game, leaning in to try to kiss reporter Suzy Kolber. Here’s what she said about that night.
Immediately after former Heisman winner Mark Ingram was selected in the NFL Draft last night, ESPN’s Suzy Kolber read him an email from his father, currently serving a prison sentence. Things got emotional, and so will you.
In an interview with USA Today’s Michael McCarthy, NBC “Sunday Night Football” sideline reporter Andrea Kremer says that the negative attention garnered by ESPN’s Jeanine Edwards in the past week is distressing.
Suzy Kolber is great at what she does for ESPN, but her NFL Live producers put her in an awkward position when they asked her to read aloud Chris Johnson’s angry tweets on air.