- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s the moment that launched 1,000 memes, one that’s widely considered to be one of the creepiest in sports media history: a visibly drunk Joe Namath, during an ESPN-televised NFL game, leaning in to try to kiss reporter Suzy Kolber. Here’s what she said about that night.
Immediately after former Heisman winner Mark Ingram was selected in the NFL Draft last night, ESPN’s Suzy Kolber read him an email from his father, currently serving a prison sentence. Things got emotional, and so will you.
In an interview with USA Today’s Michael McCarthy, NBC “Sunday Night Football” sideline reporter Andrea Kremer says that the negative attention garnered by ESPN’s Jeanine Edwards in the past week is distressing.
Suzy Kolber is great at what she does for ESPN, but her NFL Live producers put her in an awkward position when they asked her to read aloud Chris Johnson’s angry tweets on air.