- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A few moments ago, Deadspin posted a video of Chelsea’s Eden Hazard kicking a ball boy in a Cup match against Swansea. After the ball rolled over the end line, the Swansea ball boy rolls over the ball in what is presumably a time-wasting maneuver. Hazard then kicks him, and Chelsea’s Twitter cannot believe he was red carded. Video, after the jump.
Manchester United’s Robin Van Persie Is “Lucky To Be Alive” After Taking Ball To Head At Point-Blank Range
Robin van Persie got absolutely DRILLED, point-blank, by a strike from Swansea defender Ashley Williams. Video of the kick and the ensuing scuffle, as well as reactions, after the jump.