- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
It was 97 degrees today, which, by our extremely scientific calculations, is what’s known as “ball-sweating weather.” Here at SportsGrid, we know that it can sometimes be a daunting proposition to head to a ballgame — with, say, a date — and avoid sitting in a puddle of your own sweat, thus immediately ending any sort of physical attraction between you and that special someone. Luckily, our resident sweat-spert, Evan Sporer, is here with some tips on how to stay cool (and maintain some level of appeal) during those sweltering summer days at the stadium.