- Golfer Miguel Angel Jiminez Stretching Is A Magical Thing
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Steve Smith On Jets Quarterback Mark Sanchez: 'He Sucks'
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Tailgating before any sporting event brings out pretty much the absolute base of human behavior. Not that I expect anything more; there’s only so much good that can come from binging on meat and liquor in a parking lot. But this might be a new low.
Maybe it was 12, or 10. Who knows. But not many 83-year-olds can handle being hoisted in the air, let alone chug beer as it’s uncontrollably pumped into their mouths. For this granny though, been there, done that. As in, last year.
On a Saturday filled with tragedy and morbidity, we are glad to bring you a video from the South Carolina Gamecocks spring game tailgating competition, which featured a national anthem unlike any other. Video after the jump.
Beer pong and flip cup are tailgating staples. But creative types prefer to go for something less common. Like say playing dizzy bat, which involves chugging a full beer out of the open end of a wiffle ball bat, spinning around ten times, and then hitting a beer can as it’s pitched to you.
Unfortunately for one dizzy bat spectator at a UConn pregame celebration, his buddy’s butter fingers left him on the ground in a little bit of a daze.