- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Tampa Bay Lightning
Jeff Vinik is the owner of the Tampa Bay Lightning, and a minority owner of the Boston Red Sox. Judging by his Massachusetts mansion, he’s also a fantastically creative kindergarten student with an affinity for psychedelics. And I mean that in a good way.
Tampa Bay Lightning center Steven Stamkos took a puck to the face in what would end being an all-around crappy night. The Boston Bruins advanced to the Stanley Cup finals.
The Tampa Bay Lightning saved their season last night, which right wing Steve Downie was understandably happy about. When he tried to share his joy, though, he wasn’t met with much enthusiasm.