- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tampa Bay Lightning
Jeff Vinik is the owner of the Tampa Bay Lightning, and a minority owner of the Boston Red Sox. Judging by his Massachusetts mansion, he’s also a fantastically creative kindergarten student with an affinity for psychedelics. And I mean that in a good way.
Tampa Bay Lightning center Steven Stamkos took a puck to the face in what would end being an all-around crappy night. The Boston Bruins advanced to the Stanley Cup finals.
The Tampa Bay Lightning saved their season last night, which right wing Steve Downie was understandably happy about. When he tried to share his joy, though, he wasn’t met with much enthusiasm.