- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tampa Bay Lightning
Jeff Vinik is the owner of the Tampa Bay Lightning, and a minority owner of the Boston Red Sox. Judging by his Massachusetts mansion, he’s also a fantastically creative kindergarten student with an affinity for psychedelics. And I mean that in a good way.
Tampa Bay Lightning center Steven Stamkos took a puck to the face in what would end being an all-around crappy night. The Boston Bruins advanced to the Stanley Cup finals.
The Tampa Bay Lightning saved their season last night, which right wing Steve Downie was understandably happy about. When he tried to share his joy, though, he wasn’t met with much enthusiasm.