- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- Canadian Singer Forgets 30% Of Star Spangled Banner
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Russian Boxer Gets His Eye Obliterated (SLIDESHOW)
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Tarell Brown, a cornerback for the San Francisco 49ers, recorded four solo tackles in the 49ers win over the Lions on Sunday night. The NFL, however, came calling afterwards, not because of any on-field antics, but because of the red sleeves he wore under his jersey, which apparently violated the NFL’s rigid dress code. And by calling, we mean fining him $5,250.