- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Super-Rich Guy Phil Mickelson Apologizes For Complaining About All Those Taxes He Has To Pay For Being Super Rich
Phil Mickelson — who made over $60.5 million last year for swinging a golf club, according to Sports Illustrated* — has doubled back on comments he made yesterday regarding the oppressive taxing his income has received. Phil attempts to save par, after the jump.
Phil Mickelson is a wealthy, wealthy man. Why he would mess up the living he makes in any way is beyond comprehension, but he’s planning what he calls “drastic changes” to his career. Well, when you make as much as Phil does, in the place he makes it, maybe your tax bracket would have you thinking the same thing.