- Check Out A-Rod's Latest Flip: A Swanky Hollywood Condo For $3.2 Million
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Super-Rich Guy Phil Mickelson Apologizes For Complaining About All Those Taxes He Has To Pay For Being Super Rich
Phil Mickelson — who made over $60.5 million last year for swinging a golf club, according to Sports Illustrated* — has doubled back on comments he made yesterday regarding the oppressive taxing his income has received. Phil attempts to save par, after the jump.
Phil Mickelson is a wealthy, wealthy man. Why he would mess up the living he makes in any way is beyond comprehension, but he’s planning what he calls “drastic changes” to his career. Well, when you make as much as Phil does, in the place he makes it, maybe your tax bracket would have you thinking the same thing.