- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Super-Rich Guy Phil Mickelson Apologizes For Complaining About All Those Taxes He Has To Pay For Being Super Rich
Phil Mickelson — who made over $60.5 million last year for swinging a golf club, according to Sports Illustrated* — has doubled back on comments he made yesterday regarding the oppressive taxing his income has received. Phil attempts to save par, after the jump.
Phil Mickelson is a wealthy, wealthy man. Why he would mess up the living he makes in any way is beyond comprehension, but he’s planning what he calls “drastic changes” to his career. Well, when you make as much as Phil does, in the place he makes it, maybe your tax bracket would have you thinking the same thing.