- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Why this kid playing intramural flag football at Purdue is throwing the ball behind his back, who knows. How he manages to throw it 30 yards down the field, who knows. How he manages to throw it accurately 30 yards down the field, who knows. What we do know: this is awesome.
With the Saints leading 7-3 at the 3:41 mark of the 1st quarter, Robert Griffin III decided it was time to go to work. Just as he was about to get sacked, he zinged an off-the-back-foot throw across the middle to Pierre Garcon, who used defender confusion to skate towards the end zone for an 88-yard TD. The pass put RG3′s game stats at 7/7 for 123 yards and a TD.
The Indianapolis Colts took an early 7-0 lead in their opening preseason game today against the St. Louis Rams after a 63-yard TD pass. By Andrew Luck. Although this was hardly a pass, as it was a two-yard screen dump off that Donald Brown turned into a 63-yard reception.