- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Phiona Mutesi is a 16-year-old Ugandan chess prodigy, having won tournaments all over the continent and the world. Today she joined SportsCenter to discuss her journey to this point with anchor Hannah Storm and crush ESPN employees in matches on a giant chess board.
Buzzfeed has put together a video compilation from Sunday’s episode of NFL Kickoff, which reveals that the show’s hosts — Trey Wingo, Mark Schlereth, and Tedy Bruschi — had obviously made some sort of pop cultural blood pact before taping began. As you’ll see, they tried to see how many “Princess Bride” references they could fit into one half-hour of television. By the time Schlereth is shouting “THERE WILL BE NO SURVIVORRRSS,” you’re wondering how you could’ve missed it, and marveling at the dedication shown by three guys just trying to pass the time at work.
Ravens coach John Harbaugh made an appearance on a Baltimore radio station earlier today, and while he was on, he said some things that were construed as a shot at Bill Belichick and the Patriots. After the jump, why the reaction wasn’t good for anyone.
There is something clearly amiss in Minnesota. You don’t drop a player like Randy Moss because of one bad game, one bizarre interview, and one snotty critique of a hometown caterer.