- Tigers Outfielder Gets Traded In Middle Of Game, Walks Off To Standing Ovation
- The Top 9 Sports-Related Moments From 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- The Xpert Eye: MLB Trade Deadline Special Edition -- Who's Going Where?
- VIDEO: Someone Gave The Robots Their Own World Cup And It's Hilarious
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Guys, Jimmy Johnson loves fried chicken, so Terry Bradshaw totally isn’t a racist. At least that’s the narrative being spun right now on Twitter by the entire FOX Sports staff. If you haven’t heard, Bradshaw was calling a Reggie Bush touchdown run when he remarked, “Look at this Jimmy, like he was chasing that bucket of chicken…” Let’s discuss, after the jump.
The NFL on FOX has posted this “parody” of video viral sensation “Gangnam Style” by PSY to their YouTube account. I say “parody” because the actual word I want to use is “travesty.”
Terry Bradshaw was in the booth for Thursday night’s Eagles-Steelers preseason game on FOX, and he had sex on his bald-headed brain.
NFL pregame shows are a popular target for criticism, with laughing hosts being one of the main culprits. The Wall Street Journal’s David Biderman put the laughing issue to the test…and sure enough, it’s as a big a problem as it seemed.