- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Guys, Jimmy Johnson loves fried chicken, so Terry Bradshaw totally isn’t a racist. At least that’s the narrative being spun right now on Twitter by the entire FOX Sports staff. If you haven’t heard, Bradshaw was calling a Reggie Bush touchdown run when he remarked, “Look at this Jimmy, like he was chasing that bucket of chicken…” Let’s discuss, after the jump.
The NFL on FOX has posted this “parody” of video viral sensation “Gangnam Style” by PSY to their YouTube account. I say “parody” because the actual word I want to use is “travesty.”
Terry Bradshaw was in the booth for Thursday night’s Eagles-Steelers preseason game on FOX, and he had sex on his bald-headed brain.
NFL pregame shows are a popular target for criticism, with laughing hosts being one of the main culprits. The Wall Street Journal’s David Biderman put the laughing issue to the test…and sure enough, it’s as a big a problem as it seemed.