- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel, Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te’o and Kansas State quarterback Collin Klein are this year’s Heisman finalists. The awarded will be handed out tomorrow night at 8:00 p.m. in New York City, and the freshman Manziel is the favorite in what is expected to be a close race. On most ballots, that is.
From now until December 30th we’ll be going through our favorite oopsies from the year that was. So come and join us, won’t you, as we count down the Top Ten Sports Media Gaffes of the Year! Today’s gaffe: the Cam Newton saga turns media types against one another.
Last night, Fox Sports’ Thayer Evans reported that before Auburn quarterback Cam Newton transferred from the University of Florida, he faced expulsion from the school for multiple instances of cheating. But is Evans merely doing one prominent figure’s bidding?