- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel, Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te’o and Kansas State quarterback Collin Klein are this year’s Heisman finalists. The awarded will be handed out tomorrow night at 8:00 p.m. in New York City, and the freshman Manziel is the favorite in what is expected to be a close race. On most ballots, that is.
From now until December 30th we’ll be going through our favorite oopsies from the year that was. So come and join us, won’t you, as we count down the Top Ten Sports Media Gaffes of the Year! Today’s gaffe: the Cam Newton saga turns media types against one another.
Last night, Fox Sports’ Thayer Evans reported that before Auburn quarterback Cam Newton transferred from the University of Florida, he faced expulsion from the school for multiple instances of cheating. But is Evans merely doing one prominent figure’s bidding?