- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- Canadian Singer Forgets 30% Of Star Spangled Banner
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Russian Boxer Gets His Eye Obliterated (SLIDESHOW)
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
the ncaa is stupid
Two freshman on the No. 1 ranked Indiana basketball team – 6-8 forward Hanner Mosquera-Perea and 7-0 center Peter Jurkin – have been suspended for nine games each by the NCAA for receiving impermissible benefits. The weird reason why, after the jump.