- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
The Players Championship
Sergio accuses Tiger of distracting him. Tiger accuses Sergio of being a pussy. Neither of them are in the lead at The Players Championship. Look on the brightside, fellas! At least he didn’t pull his wiener out like the guy behind homeplate at the Astros game.. Details after the jump.
Tiger Woods has had yet another up and down week, this time at The Player’s Championship. But it’s not just him. Watch some of the world’s best golfer’s faces as they suffer indignities at the hands of the difficult island green on the 17th hole of the TPC Sawgrass.
Because Tiger Woods, the sport’s most (only?) marketable star wasn’t involved at the Players Championship, the most lasting image from TPC Sawgrass was a turtle jumping off a bridge.
After a nightmare start to the Players Championship, Tiger Woods is withdrawing due to leg injuries. That collective “Oh, shit” you just heard came from a boardroom at NBC headquarters.