- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
For a while there, it was a hot LeBron talking point during the playoffs: he was reading, among other books, The Hunger Games trilogy before games. Today, the ladies of The View asked him about it… as well as if he’s been reading a different book of note.
Whoopi Goldberg Has A Message For Fans Booing Kris Humphries: “What The Hell Is Wrong With You People?”
It’s kind of amazing, really. Just as the Kris Humphries circus seemed like maybe it was about to die down…it turns out he’s the NBA’s most hated player. And now “everyone hates Kris Humphries” is the new “Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian are a couple.”
Like pretty much anyone who’s been involved in a media controversy, Hank Williams Jr. is now out telling his side. And he’s not happy. You might have heard about his new song, in which he lashes out at Fox and Friends and ESPN, as well as the government in general. And today, he appeared on The View, where we learned…well, not much new, really.