- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Is SportsCenter
SportsCenter never fails to disappoint, but ESPN’s “This is SportsCenter” commercials always fails to disappoint. (This means that they’re always awesome.) Here’s the latest one, with Calvin Johnson.
New York ad agency Wieden + Kennedy, the firm responsible for the famed “This Is SportsCenter” campaign, has compiled a list of their 10 favorite ESPN commercials. Our all-time favorite? “Y2K,” which features a crazed Charley Steiner with a tie around his head.