- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Is SportsCenter
SportsCenter never fails to disappoint, but ESPN’s “This is SportsCenter” commercials always fails to disappoint. (This means that they’re always awesome.) Here’s the latest one, with Calvin Johnson.
New York ad agency Wieden + Kennedy, the firm responsible for the famed “This Is SportsCenter” campaign, has compiled a list of their 10 favorite ESPN commercials. Our all-time favorite? “Y2K,” which features a crazed Charley Steiner with a tie around his head.