- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
That would be an X-ray of Atlanta Falcons safety Thomas DeCoud’s middle finger. Fingers are not supposed to look like that, we’re pretty sure.
The NFC Championship Game is a big game. Atlanta’s Thomas DeCoud knows this. That’s why he busted out this special flavor (flava?) after breaking up a pass early in the first quarter against San Francisco.