- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
That would be an X-ray of Atlanta Falcons safety Thomas DeCoud’s middle finger. Fingers are not supposed to look like that, we’re pretty sure.
The NFC Championship Game is a big game. Atlanta’s Thomas DeCoud knows this. That’s why he busted out this special flavor (flava?) after breaking up a pass early in the first quarter against San Francisco.