- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
That would be an X-ray of Atlanta Falcons safety Thomas DeCoud’s middle finger. Fingers are not supposed to look like that, we’re pretty sure.
The NFC Championship Game is a big game. Atlanta’s Thomas DeCoud knows this. That’s why he busted out this special flavor (flava?) after breaking up a pass early in the first quarter against San Francisco.