- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
That would be an X-ray of Atlanta Falcons safety Thomas DeCoud’s middle finger. Fingers are not supposed to look like that, we’re pretty sure.
The NFC Championship Game is a big game. Atlanta’s Thomas DeCoud knows this. That’s why he busted out this special flavor (flava?) after breaking up a pass early in the first quarter against San Francisco.