- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
If he doesn’t choke, and if he does continue his success over the first 54 holes at Royal Liverpool Golf Club, Rory McIlroy could potentially make history on Sunday.
Jesus Christ … guys!
Does a fan who gets hit in the face with a Tiger Woods drive consider himself lucky or unlucky? The pain will subside, but this Vine will last a lifetime.
Want Tiger only coverage? You’ve got it. Check out how to watch him and the rest of the field inside.
Remember when the betting options for PGA events was to take Tiger Woods, or to take the field? Well, those days are back again. Kinda.
FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo and Tim Anderson chat about the return of Tiger Woods to the PGA Tour at the Quicken Loans National and whether his mere presence can boost the recent stretch of awful golf TV ratings. Mayo proposes a litany of options the TV networks and the PGA Tour can take to make sure that Tiger lends his star to some of the Tour’s burgeoning superstars and if there’s a way to hold a series of golf events worldwide to capture the attention of an international audience like the World Cup has done.
Adam Scott became the 17th player, and second Australian, to become the top-ranked player in the world.